Design Duval : guaranteed quality for your creative coating sample chart
Façade cladding is now considered essential in decoration. That’s why architects need demonstration tools that showcase decorative coatings.
For this purpose, Design Duval designed a three-part cardboard display , which harmoniously and aesthetically presents 21 samples of creative coatings in various grains, shades and structures.
This bespoke display is made of turned-in binder’s board laminated with a sheet of 4-colour printed paper, and a thin matt finish on the outside and inside.
The coatings are glued directly onto the cardboard, an option meant for coatings that are not too brittle at the edges (paste coatings, thick plastic coating). For optimum durability of the sample chart, small foam wedges have been added to prevent the samples from knocking into each other when the triptych chart is closed.
Design Duval : Creating your customised colour chart as a complete service
This decorative coating sample chart has been created as a complete service by Design Duval :
- design and manufacture of the cardboard sample display ,
- printing on the display according to the files provided by the customer,
- precise applying and cutting of the coatings,
- fixing of coatings on cardboard and pressing,
- manufacture and fixing of customized foam wedges.
You have a different number of coating samples ? Do you prefer a four panel display ? No problem, Design Duval will create for you a sample chart adapted to your needs !
Look out for another way to present your coatings with our cardboard display for mineral coatings !
Technical features of the demonstrated model
Decorative coating sample cardboard display
- Reference : 396620
- 735 x 310 mm open
- 234 x310 x24 mm closed
- Material : 2 mm turned-in laminated binder’s board
- outer: 4-colour + matt lamination
- inner: 1 colour + matt lamination
- Accessories : 6 foam wedges
- Samples: making and cutting of 21 samples in different sizes
- Minimum order: 500 copies