A sturdy, one-piece display unit with custom cut-outs to showcase cladding samples
This cladding colour display was made of four panels laminated turned-in binder’s board. Inside, the two central panels hold 30 samples of cladding inserted in 2.5 cm thick foam. On the two outer flaps that fold down over the foams to protect the samples, the reference of each colour is indicated. Windows have been cut into these flaps to make the samples visible and accessible.
In order to guarantee the resistance of the display seen the significant weight of the samples, the complete cover was made in a single sheet of 1.75 mm thick cardboard . For a high quality finish, a special varnish was applied to the logo on the cover.
Customized marking of samples: quality of finishes and customer satisfaction
The samples contained in the cardboard and foam display were supplied pre-cut by the customer. However, in order to embellish and preserve the marking, we replaced the label that was usually stuck on the samples with a direct printing on the cladding. Our expertise in the different printing processes and materials, and our extensive testing, enabled Design Duval to achieve a high quality print on the rough surface of the cladding, for a perfect finish.
For this project, we produced all the display casesin our workshops, before delivering them, ready-to-use, directly to customers in different countries.
Technical features of the demonstrated model
Cardboard and foam display case for cladding colour samples
- Reference : 396730
- Size: 960 x 340 mm open, 203 x 340 x 67 mm closed
- 1,75 mm laminated turned-in binder’s board
- 2 foam shapes 340 x 200 mm, 25 mm thick for the 15 samples.
- Print: inner and outer 4-colour print , matt lamination and selective glossy varnish
- Cardboard flaps with cut-out openings, that fold down over the foams and are fixed with velcro tape.
- Dispatching to foreign countries at the customer’s request
- Minimum order : 500 copies