Printing techniques adapted to each material for a personalised POS panel
Design Duval’s sample display panelhas been designed to hold 35 good size aluminium and wood samples. Made of 13 mm thick expanded PVC, the sample display panel is solid and adapted to the weight of the samples.
Making use of our mastery of different printing techniques, we screen- or pad printed the aluminium and wood samples. As for the sample panel, our customer’s brand was put forward using digital printing.
A complete service, from the design of the POS display to the delivery of a finished product
Specialist in manufacturing on order and involving a team of experts in sample manufacturing, Design Duval took total charge of this project with complete service :
- cutting of expanded PVC,
- aluminium cutting,
- screen or pad printing on aluminium and wood,
- digital printing on the presentation panel,
- panel mounting and sample securing,
- individual packaging and routing.
Working with a single provider on a project combining several perfectly mastered crafts is the guarantee of a POS display meeting your functional and aesthetic needs perfectly, delivered in a very short time. It also guarantees the consistency of all your sales tools, adapted to your target audience. Have a look, for example, at another Duval Design creation for the same customer: the screw fastened display chart !
Technical features of the demonstrated model
POS sample display panel
- Reference : 396899
- Size: 955 x 740 mm, 13 mm thick
- Material: white expanded PVC
- Print: 1 side 4-colour digital, 1-colour screen or padprint on each sample.
- Sample manufacturing : marking and screwing of the 7 wood samples ; cutting, marking and fastening with studs of the 28 alu samples
- Individual packaging and dispatching according to the client’s instructions
- Minimum order: 50 copies